Explore the oldest quarters of Reykjavík with the wellknown historian and author Guðjón Friðriksson.
The book contains practical and entertaining information about Reykjavík's Old City Centre, presented in a lively and informal manner. The author specialises in the history of Reykjavík, and knows the city like the back of his hand; as well as informing the reader about history, architecture and art, he also recommends restaurants, cafés, galleries and shops worth visiting.
- Six illustrated walks (1-2 hours each)
- History and architecture.
- Hidden Reykjavík.
- Information on local attractions, museums and galleries.
- Details of the best restaurants, cafés and bars.
- Interesting shops and markets.
Paperback - size: 10,5 x 14,5 cm